What to Expect in the Reiki Service I Provide
Here is a quick note on what to expect in the Reiki services I provide to you.
- I practice Western Usui Reiki. I will also add in at times, Hayashi Reiki. The Western Reiki provides Reiki to the chakras to balance the whole body. All organs in the physical body are governed under one of our main chakras. So to help a particular organ or symptoms, Reiki is given to the affected chakra. The Hayashi Reiki will provide Reiki to areas of the body that are involved. Both Reiki are the same Universal energy, just a little different hand positions and areas.
- I will ask you to fill out some forms about you.
- I will ask you if you've ever had Reiki before. If not, I will talk more about this.
- I will tell you what I will be doing before I do it, before the session starts.
- While laying down or sitting, I will start by clearing you energetically.
- I will scan your energy by using my hand. I'm looking for any problem areas in your energy body.
- I will start with giving you Reiki by placing my hands above you ( 2-3 inches) or on you. All sensitive areas of the body are not touched. You are fully dressed, except for shoes when I do this. If laying down on my table, you will be offered a blanket.
- Depending on what you told me and what I have found, tells me what areas I will provide Reiki to.
- When I am finished with the Reiki, I will energetically clear you and ground you.
- I will ask you to take your time getting up, due to feeling so relaxed.
- I will go over what I found during the Reiki session.
- You can ask me questions. I may give suggestions.
Disclaimer by Reiki in the Prairie LLC and Cynthia Bergsbaken copyright 2015
I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor. These articles I have written, are from reading and experiencing them. Many of these articles are my own experiences with my own inventions to heal as well.
If you have a medical condition-physically/mentally/emotionally, please see a qualified medical doctor. Do not substitute my articles for proper medical care. You are too important to the world.
I have used all procedures I have written about and have found them to be helpful as tools to help myself become a better person. I am sharing them with you because used as a tool, they are helpful in Shadow working on ourselves. (Shadow working is healing our inner shadows that are unconscious or subconscious. Inner shadows are our belief systems, our thoughts, our behaviors, our life experiences.)
I created this blog for my Reiki clients originally. Combining these tools with Reiki creates a happy, healthy person. These tools, when used alone are also beneficial!
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime. Just share the URL.