Confidentiality/ Code of Ethics
Confidentiality can be defined as the client's guarantee that what occurs in the therapeutic setting remains private and protected. First and foremost, the issue of confidentiality concerns the client's rights to privacy and safety. These rights belong equally to every client I see regardless of age, sex, or relationship to me or another client. These same rights apply to both verbal and written interactions I have with anyone than the client. I follow the IARP ( International Association of Reiki Professionals) Code of Ethics for Reiki Practitioners and Reiki Master Teachers.
Code of Ethics/Privacy
- All sensitive information told in confidence between the client and the practitioner is private and is not shared.
- All forms you fill out for your session are kept private.
- I, the practitioner will provide safe and clean environment for the sessions and the client.
- I, the practitioner will respect the client as a whole person.
- I, the practitioner will be sensitive to boundaries of the client.
- I, the practitioner will have pure intention for the highest good healing for the client.
- I, the practitioner will provide oral and /or written discussion on what the session includes. I will discuss Reiki energy with the client, reminding them that there are no guarantees for a cure and Reiki is not a substitute for medical care. Reiki energy treatments are a interactive part of a wellness plan.
- I, the practitioner will not prescribe medications, diagnose, or tell the client to leave a medical program.
- I, the practitioner will not ask the client to disrobe (take clothes off). I will ask them to remove their shoes.
- I, the practitioner will not use hands-on reiki techniques in sensitive areas or inappropriate areas. (genitals, butt, breasts)
- I, the practitioner will help to educate clients and the public on Reiki energy, energy work, and whole health.
- I, the practitioner will keep myself as healthy as possible to provide a healthy Reiki energy vibration to the client. I will not provide Reiki to clients when I'm "I'm under-the-weather."
- I, the practitioner will ask the client to be active in their part of their Reiki/Sound healing wellness treatment.
Cynthia Bergsbaken of Reiki in the Prairie LLC
Located in Watertown Wellness & Chiropractic Center
502 Jenson Ave. SE
To make an appointment, go to our Facebook page Https://www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc
or call me at 605-237-1701. Please leave a message and your phone number.
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime. If you would like to share an article or photo from Reiki in the Prairie LLC and Cynthia Bergsbaken, please obtain written permission from Cynthia Bergsbaken. Send a email to Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc@outlook.com
I am honored to have your interest in my writings & photos. But to steal one's work is a crime and is disrespectful. Use your inspiration to create your own works with your own experiences and your own words.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC, April 11, 2020