- Reiki in the Prairie LLC follows a Confidentiality/ Code of Ethics for Reiki practitioners.
- Reiki in the Prairie LLC offers various Services. Each one is located under the Services page.
- Reiki in the Prairie LLC offers products that are for well-being. Located here under Products to Purchase page. Also can be seen on Https://www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc under photos.
- Appointments can be made on Reiki in the Prairie LLC Facebook site link: https://fb.com/book/reikiintheprairiellc/
- If you do not have Facebook, please contact Cynthia at Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc@outlook.com (no spammers please.)
- Appointments can be made for Monday-Sat. Various hours apply for each day. No holidays.
- If any questions regarding appointments, please message on Reiki in the Prairie LLC Facebook site (messenger) or message me at Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc@outlook.com (no spammers please)
- Upon making your appointment, I ask you to fill out a "Reiki Client Information form" and submit it at least 2 days ahead of your appointment. This form can be found under Reiki Client Information form page. https://www.reikiintheprairiellc.com/p/reiki-client-information-form.html ***If this is not done, I will cancel your appointment. The appointment will need to be rescheduled. (I try hard to have a professional, safe, and loving service. I value being prepared ( me) for your appointment. This way I can give you the best I can give you for your service appointment.)
- I will take time (about 45 minutes before the actual appointment) to talk with you, explaining a bit about Reiki and what to expect. At this time, I expect the payment. Long Distance Reiki sessions, I will expect a credit card payment. All other services can be paid in person, in cash or credit card. After the session, I will again communicate with you about your session. (maybe 30 minutes in length.)
- If you need to cancel, please message me at: CynthiareikiintheprairieLLC@outlook.com or through the messenger/appointments on Https://www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc . Please do this at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- All sessions will be paid before service or the day of service, whether through phone, email, or in person.
- Cash is accepted. No checks please. Credit cards are also accepted with a 4% additional charge to process the card. "Square" processing is used to process all credit cards. A receipt is emailed to you.
- Client/Practitioner Expectations
- All sessions are done with clothes on, but shoes off.
- All sessions, the client is asked if they want the session with hands-on, hands-off, or a mixture of both. This is asked for both Reiki and Sound Healing sessions. There is no difference for quality. This is for YOUR comfort.
- If anything is uncomfortable, I expect you to let me know right away.
- I expect to be treated with respect, the same way I will treat you, with respect.
- If I make any suggestions to you, it's up to you to use it or not. If it doesn't seem beneficial to you, just "let it go",
- Please come bathed/well-groomed prior to your session.
- Please do not wear any perfumes.
- Please do not wear any jewelry.
- Behavior of Client
- Any sexual harassment, or any other strong negative behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you are intoxicated (alcohol/ drugs) the session will be immediately cancelled.
- I have the right to terminate any professional relationship with a client.
- During and after your Reiki or Sound healing session, I am your practitioner. I will keep our relationship professional.
. Reiki in the Prairie LLC is
located in Watertown Wellness & Chiropractic Center
502 Jenson Ave. SE
To make an appointment, go to our Facebook page Https://www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc
or call me at 605-237-1701. Please leave a message and your phone number.