Wellness Products to Purchase:
- It consists of 14/20 kt Gold-filled: chain, handmade clasp, and stone links.
- All metal is 14/20 kt Gold-filled.
- The stones represent each main chakra, aligned.
- Some feel that by wearing each major chakra color, the stones will help you to stay in balance.
- The back side of the necklace has a single Black Tourmaline stone dangling.
- The Black Tourmaline stone is added for grounding and negative energy protection.
- Chakra jewelry is meant to help you stay energetically balances throughout your day. Each stone represents one of the main Chakras on your body by color. The high energy vibrancy of each stone helps to keep your Chakras and you positive and balanced.
- Stones used:
- Black Tourmaline, 4 mm/round stone.
- Garnet, 4 mm/round stone.
- Carnelian, 4 mm/round stone.
- Amber, 6-10 mm chip stone.
- Green Tourmaline, 4 x 3 mm Faceted rectangle stone.
- Pink & Red Tourmaline, chip stones.
- Brown Tourmaline, chip stone.
- Blue Lace Agate, chip stone.
- Lapis Lazuli, 4 mm/round stone.
- Amethyst, 4mm round.
- Sold @Amazon.com/Handmade go to Cyn Shop.
Cyn Bergsbaken Jewelry and Cyn Jewelry is owned and operated by Cynthia Bergsbaken.
Pages are: Sterling silver necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. 14 kt Gold-filled necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. Custom orders.
Disclaimer by Reiki in the Prairie LLC and Cynthia Bergsbaken copyright 2015
I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor. These articles I have written, are from reading and experiencing them. Many of these articles are my own experiences with my own inventions to heal as well.
If you have a medical condition-physically/mentally/emotionally, please see a qualified medical doctor. Do not substitute my articles for proper medical care. You are too important to the world.
I have used all procedures I have written about and have found them to be helpful as tools to help myself become a better person. I am sharing them with you because used as a tool, they are helpful in Shadow working on ourselves. (Shadow working is healing our inner shadows that are unconscious or subconscious. Inner shadows are our belief systems, our thoughts, our behaviors, our life experiences.)
I created this blog for my Reiki clients originally. Combining these tools with Reiki creates a happy, healthy person. These tools, when used alone are also beneficial!
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger, Cyn Bergsbaken Jewelry & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime. Just share the URL.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC, April 11, 2020