What to Expect in the Reiki Service I Provide
Here is a quick note on what to expect in the Reiki services I provide to you.
- I practice Western Usui Reiki. I will also add in at times, Hayashi Reiki. The Western Reiki provides Reiki to the chakras to balance the whole body. All organs in the physical body are governed under one of our main chakras. So to help a particular organ or symptoms, Reiki is given to the affected chakra. The Hayashi Reiki will provide Reiki to areas of the body that are involved. Both Reiki are the same Universal energy, just a little different hand positions and areas.
- I will ask you to fill out some forms about you.
- I will ask you if you've ever had Reiki before. If not, I will talk more about this.
- I will tell you what I will be doing before I do it, before the session starts.
- While laying down or sitting, I will start by clearing you energetically.
- I will scan your energy by using my hand. I'm looking for any problem areas in your energy body.
- I will start with giving you Reiki by placing my hands above you ( 2-3 inches) or on you. All sensitive areas of the body are not touched. You are fully dressed, except for shoes when I do this. If laying down on my table, you will be offered a blanket.
- Depending on what you told me and what I have found, tells me what areas I will provide Reiki to.
- When I am finished with the Reiki, I will energetically clear you and ground you.
- I will ask you to take your time getting up, due to feeling so relaxed.
- I will go over what I found during the Reiki session.
- You can ask me questions. I may give suggestions.
located in Watertown Wellness & Chiropractic Center
502 Jenson Ave. SE
To make an appointment, go to our Facebook page Https://www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc
or call me at 605-237-1701. Please leave a message and your phone number.