My Reiki Success Stories/Testimonials
- My client, has a husband that does not think Reiki is a loving practice. In fact, he feels Reiki is a negative practice. My client has received, maybe one other Reiki session from me. She never had Reiki before. She mostly receives distance Reiki from me because she lives out of state. She called me up one day to tell me her doctor said she has Heart disease. She was scared, nervous, and probably overwhelmed. Her numbers were in the low 30’s, which meant her heart was working only 30%. She needed to go see her doctor again in a week to run more tests. At this time, she asked me to give her a distance Reiki session, two days before she was due to see the doctor again. She wanted to give the Reiki energy time to help her body before seeing the doctor. I gave her a Reiki energy session, which helped her to relax and calm down. She received Reiki from me and prayer from her family. She called me after her doctor’s appointment to tell me her doctor was amazed and stunned. Her numbers were all up in the normal ranges. Her heart was back to normal functioning. This story shows how prayer and Reiki energy can help you heal. Her husband still wasn’t convinced on the Reiki energy. But since then, this client’s husband has read more about Reiki energy and has watched his wife become healthy again. As of Feb. of 2016, this man has stated he believes in Reiki as a loving, healing energy.
- My second story is about my dog. She is a 11-month-old, lab pup. At age 10 months, she went in to be spayed. She came out healthy acting, but within a week she was dying. Her operation went well, but the pain medication she was on put her in to Kidney failure. Within 6 days, she lost 9 lbs. of weight, showing rib bones and spine. She had no energy to get up, and no appetite. She looked depressed and at times, walked like she was full of toxins. (staggering) The night before she went back to the vet for dialysis, I gave her a Reiki session. The session made her feel relaxed and joyful. Each day she was at the vet hospital, I would go and see her and each night, I would give her distance Reiki. Within 6 days, she was back home again feeling full of energy, life and ready to eat and play. I do believe that prayer, the dialysis, and Reiki healed her enough to pull her out of Kidney failure. As of today, Heidi has no Kidney issues. She is a energetic, joyful, loving dog.
- Today, I (Cynthia Bergsbaken) received a 2nd degree burn on the outside of my hand-the last two fingers and palm. I kept it under cool running water for a few minutes. I than placed a ice pack on a towel and placed it on my burns. Every time I tried to take off the ice pack, my burn would hurt bit time! After about 10-20 minutes of an ice pack, I took it off. It hurt and burned immediately. I promptly gave myself Reiki energy in to my hand. Within 5 minutes of receiving Reiki, my hand stopped to burn and hurt. Two-three hours later, I had 95% use of my hand again. The only thing I couldn't do was to place my hand in hot water while washing the dishes. Whenever I have hurt myself, Reiki energy has been there for me. Reiki energy for me either takes away all my pain or takes away about 85% of the pain. For me, Reiki energy has sped up the healing process.
- My client came to me with a medical diagnosis of Kidney stones that were too big to remove other then by a medical operation. He wasn't a big believer in Reiki sessions or Sound Healing, but he wanted to give it a try. If this could work for him in releasing the Kidney stones, he would not need the operation. And so I provided him with a Reiki session that was focused on releasing the stones. Then I provided him with a little Sound healing that also was focused towards the release of the stones. During the sessions, he had to promptly leave the room to use the rest room. He released the stones! This client was really thank full. He went back to his medical doctor for confirmation. He was all cleared up. No more actions were needed. It's times like these that alternative healing can make a big, positive difference. Written by Cynthia Bergsbaken 2018 for Reiki in the Prairie LLC
- "I found out I had a Kidney stone when I started to bleed. I promptly went in to see my medical doctor. He confirmed I had a Kidney stone in my Urethra, but it was too large to try to remove it Ultra Sound. He suggested surgery. So I was booked for surgery in a week. He told me, that I have a little time to try to pass the stone, if I am able to. The medical doctor thought I'd have to have surgery to release the stone. I made an appointment with Cynthia of Reiki in the Prairie LLC for a Reiki session. I had hoped the Reiki session would help me to relax and possibly help me to pass the stone so I didn't have to have the surgery. The session was a relaxing one. When I have sessions with Cynthia, I typically fall a sleep because I feel so relaxed. I told Cynthia about my Kidney stone. She also suggested using Sound healing on me besides the Reiki session. She performed an intuitive scan on me to locate the area of the stone and areas that the stone was producing problems. She gave me a whole Reiki balance session, plus she worked on the areas that the stone was showing problems in with Reiki. As she worked in the affected area, I noticed I needed to stop her to use the bathroom. She finished the affected area and I got up. I passed the stone!!! I had passed it when I had used the bathroom during the Reiki session. I was so relieved and excited. Today is the day before my surgery. I talked to my medical doctor, letting him know I felt god. I was told to go in for another Ultrasound. About an hour later, I was told the great news, "Your stone is gone." I know I was on an antibiotic and drinking more water then usual, but I really feel the Reiki energy sessions and the Tibetan bowl sessions played a big part. Cynthia was great to work with. She shared with me what she learned from my energy system, during each session. She gave me information on the source of the stone and how to stop producing anymore in the future. I truly never thought reiki was much other then to feel relaxed. But after I passed the stone, saving me money, pain, and taking time off from work for a $5000.00 surgery, i will recommend Reiki sessions to others. I am in the medical field and so keeping my identity to myself is preferred due to the reactions of telling other medical doctors that I was helped with energy work. Thank you Cynthia for the wonderful energy sessions. You have made me a believer in energy work!" by J.O.B. November 2017 (This client had several sessions of combined Reiki and Sound healing.)
- September 13, 2016 testimonial by Cynthia of Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
"About a week ago, I was dancing to the eighties for my exercise. In one weird motion, I injured my shoulder. I wasn't too bad though. About two days ago, I was placing clean sheets on my bed and I re-injured my same shoulder. But this time, it was in pain. I t felt like I gave myself micor-tears in the muscles that surrounded and support my shoulder. And so I immediately gave myself Reiki specifically for this problem. After my Reiki session, I had no more pain. It was stiff and achy, but not painful anymore. I was able to go to bed that night without taking any pain medicine. The next day, I again gave myself more Reiki. This time, I soothed the stiffness and achiness. My shoulder is still very sore if I move it wrong, but it is healing faster than I thought possible. With receiving Reiki, I did not feel the need to take any kind of pain medicine. I am confident the reiki energy is healing my injured shoulder at least 2x faster than normal. I invite you to try having a Reiki session whether it's for pain, illness, emotional, or just to stay balanced and healthy.
- October 5, 2020 testimonial by Cynthia Bergsbaken of Reiki in the Prairie LLC
About 1.5 years ago, I injured the outer side ligaments of my foot while catching myself from falling down a dirt drop off by a lake.
A couple of months ago, this past summer, I injured the same leg, but this time I re-injured my foot and I injured ligaments around the knee. I feel the knee ligament injuries were due to repetitive injury. Not allowing a small injury to heal and re-injuring it repeatedly. I managed to do this while walking and jogging the prairie lands.
In the prairie, there can be many animal burrows (holes) in the ground disguised as prairie grass. There can also be cattle path ruts that are also covered up by prairie grass, making walking and jogging a serious activity.
So this knee & foot injury caused me a lot of pain the first couple of days. The pain was at around 6 on a scale from 0-10.
I could not walk with this injury without weakness and pain. I could feel the injured ligaments behind my knee and surrounding my knee on both sides.
I will typically not take any inflammatory medication due to personal reasons.
And so to manage the pain and to increase the speed of healing, I gave myself a Reiki session the second day. The first day, I was in too much pain and too tired to give myself a Reiki session.
I started off by scanning my energy and physical body for Byosen . Byosen is energetically feeling the energy system and physical body for inflammation, increased energy, lacking energy, tears, etc. When I find any area like this, I note it mentally or I write it down.
Next, I gave myself a full Reiki session. When I came to my injured areas, I gave them extra attention with extra Reiki energy.
Right after the Reiki session, my pain went from sharp and severe to a dull pain that was manageable without any pain medications. On a scale of 0-10, the pain was at a 2-3.
I kept off of my leg for a week! To stay inactive is not my "cup of tea."
My leg and foot were feeling better and stronger everyday!
Reiki energy tends to, from my own experiences, dulls pain making it more manageable and speeds up the healing process.
Well, it's a month and half later and my leg and foot healed quite quickly. I was feeling pretty good. So good that I went out and re-injured them again during some lower level exercise.
And so, I'm back to square 2. More Reiki, more stabilizing the area, and more rest.
P.s. if you ever have an outer ligament foot injury, the best shoes and slippers are ones with firm soles. For everyday use, I've always enjoyed my Stegmann slippers. But not this time. The best slipper has been my Minnetonka leather moccasins that have no added rubber soles. My foot is held in a natural position and supported by our wood and ceramic floors. There is slight cushion in the moccasin, but only enough to feel comfortable on the hard floors.
In the past, I've used Reik energy in a medical doctor's clinic. The medical doctor attempted something on me, that shot my pain thresh-hold to a 9 out of 10. I swear if I had been drunk on liquor, the pain would of pulled me right out of being drunk!
I am grateful to have known Reiki. Without a peep out of me, I instantly gave myself Reiki. If I hadn't done that, I would not of been able to have endured what she was attempting to do.
The Reiki instantly gave me some relief. No, it didn't take my pain away, but it did make the pain less severe and more dull so it was manageable. And Reiki energy managed to do this instantaneously.
Throughout the past 6 years using Reiki energy, I've seen Reiki energy work some small miracles on myself and others.
Reiki energy helps you to relax. When we can be brought to a positive state of mind in relaxation, Reiki energy and our Higher selves are able to work together in helping us heal.
If the injury contains "stuck" emotions, Reiki energy can dislodge the emotions. The emotions bubble up to the surface, allowing you to feel them. At this point, you are brought in to release the emotions to finish the healing process. Stuck emotions may cause dis-ease in the physical and mental body.
I can't say enough about Reiki energy. I and my family are believers in the value of Reiki energy sessions.
*October 2020 by Cynthia Bergsbaken-Reiki Master
Reiki to the rescue!!!
While brushing my teeth the other night, I some how managed to place my TMJ slightly out of it's joint. This caused my muscles that holds the TMJ (Temporomandibular joint) to be overly stretched.
I knew exactly when this happened because I had extreme pain (about a 7-8 on a pain scale) piercing my inner ear.
It felt like someone pierced my eardrum with a metal poker. I was expecting blood to ooze out of my ear. Ouch!!!
Well, I immediately needed some relief from the pain.
I gave myself minutes worth of Reiki energy. When I was done, there was no more pain and my jaw had relaxed back in to place. (no pain meds were used.)
By the next day, my jaw felt like it was 95% healed.
I am thankful to have had Reiki energy to help me in this moment of need.
Sincerely Cynthia Bergsbaken
For more stories about how Reiki energy has helped others, please go to
For more information on receiving a Reiki session or Sound bath, please go to services and message me. For making immediate appointments, please go to https:///www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc and use the appointment button at the top of page.
Otherwise message me here, 605-237-1701, or email me at Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc.outlook.com
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime. If you would like to share an article or photo from Reiki in the Prairie LLC and Cynthia Bergsbaken, please obtain written permission from Cynthia Bergsbaken. Send a email to Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc@outlook.com
I am honored to have your interest in my writings & photos. But to steal one's work is a crime and is disrespectful. Use your inspiration to create your own works with your own experiences and your own words.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC, April 11, 2020