My Reiki Success Stories/Testimonials
- My client, has a husband that does not think Reiki is a loving practice. In fact, he feels Reiki is a negative practice. My client has received, maybe one other Reiki session from me. She never had Reiki before. She mostly receives distance Reiki from me because she lives out of state. She called me up one day to tell me her doctor said she has Heart disease. She was scared, nervous, and probably overwhelmed. Her numbers were in the low 30’s, which meant her heart was working only 30%. She needed to go see her doctor again in a week to run more tests. At this time, she asked me to give her a distance Reiki session, two days before she was due to see the doctor again. She wanted to give the Reiki energy time to help her body before seeing the doctor. I gave her a Reiki energy session, which helped her to relax and calm down. She received Reiki from me and prayer from her family. She called me after her doctor’s appointment to tell me her doctor was amazed and stunned. Her numbers were all up in the normal ranges. Her heart was back to normal functioning. This story shows how prayer and Reiki energy can help you heal. Her husband still wasn’t convinced on the Reiki energy. But since then, this client’s husband has read more about Reiki energy and has watched his wife become healthy again. As of Feb. of 2016, this man has stated he believes in Reiki as a loving, healing energy.
- My second story is about my dog. She is a 11-month-old, lab pup. At age 10 months, she went in to be spayed. She came out healthy acting, but within a week she was dying. Her operation went well, but the pain medication she was on put her in to Kidney failure. Within 6 days, she lost 9 lbs. of weight, showing rib bones and spine. She had no energy to get up, and no appetite. She looked depressed and at times, walked like she was full of toxins. (staggering) The night before she went back to the vet for dialysis, I gave her a Reiki session. The session made her feel relaxed and joyful. Each day she was at the vet hospital, I would go and see her and each night, I would give her distance Reiki. Within 6 days, she was back home again feeling full of energy, life and ready to eat and play. I do believe that prayer, the dialysis, and Reiki healed her enough to pull her out of Kidney failure. As of today, Heidi has no Kidney issues. She is a energetic, joyful, loving dog.
- Today, I (Cynthia Bergsbaken) received a 2nd degree burn on the outside of my hand-the last two fingers and palm. I kept it under cool running water for a few minutes. I than placed a ice pack on a towel and placed it on my burns. Every time I tried to take off the ice pack, my burn would hurt bit time! After about 10-20 minutes of an ice pack, I took it off. It hurt and burned immediately. I promptly gave myself Reiki energy in to my hand. Within 5 minutes of receiving Reiki, my hand stopped to burn and hurt. Two-three hours later, I had 95% use of my hand again. The only thing I couldn't do was to place my hand in hot water while washing the dishes. Whenever I have hurt myself, Reiki energy has been there for me. Reiki energy for me either takes away all my pain or takes away about 85% of the pain. For me, Reiki energy has sped up the healing process.
- My client came to me with a medical diagnosis of Kidney stones that were too big to remove other then by a medical operation. He wasn't a big believer in Reiki sessions or Sound Healing, but he wanted to give it a try. If this could work for him in releasing the Kidney stones, he would not need the operation. And so I provided him with a Reiki session that was focused on releasing the stones. Then I provided him with a little Sound healing that also was focused towards the release of the stones. During the sessions, he had to promptly leave the room to use the rest room. He released the stones! This client was really thank full. He went back to his medical doctor for confirmation. He was all cleared up. No more actions were needed. It's times like these that alternative healing can make a big, positive difference. Written by Cynthia Bergsbaken 2018 for Reiki in the Prairie LLC
- "I found out I had a Kidney stone when I started to bleed. I promptly went in to see my medical doctor. He confirmed I had a Kidney stone in my Urethra, but it was too large to try to remove it Ultra Sound. He suggested surgery. So I was booked for surgery in a week. He told me, that I have a little time to try to pass the stone, if I am able to. The medical doctor thought I'd have to have surgery to release the stone. I made an appointment with Cynthia of Reiki in the Prairie LLC for a Reiki session. I had hoped the Reiki session would help me to relax and possibly help me to pass the stone so I didn't have to have the surgery. The session was a relaxing one. When I have sessions with Cynthia, I typically fall a sleep because I feel so relaxed. I told Cynthia about my Kidney stone. She also suggested using Sound healing on me besides the Reiki session. She performed an intuitive scan on me to locate the area of the stone and areas that the stone was producing problems. She gave me a whole Reiki balance session, plus she worked on the areas that the stone was showing problems in with Reiki. As she worked in the affected area, I noticed I needed to stop her to use the bathroom. She finished the affected area and I got up. I passed the stone!!! I had passed it when I had used the bathroom during the Reiki session. I was so relieved and excited. Today is the day before my surgery. I talked to my medical doctor, letting him know I felt god. I was told to go in for another Ultrasound. About an hour later, I was told the great news, "Your stone is gone." I know I was on an antibiotic and drinking more water then usual, but I really feel the Reiki energy sessions and the Tibetan bowl sessions played a big part. Cynthia was great to work with. She shared with me what she learned from my energy system, during each session. She gave me information on the source of the stone and how to stop producing anymore in the future. I truly never thought reiki was much other then to feel relaxed. But after I passed the stone, saving me money, pain, and taking time off from work for a $5000.00 surgery, i will recommend Reiki sessions to others. I am in the medical field and so keeping my identity to myself is preferred due to the reactions of telling other medical doctors that I was helped with energy work. Thank you Cynthia for the wonderful energy sessions. You have made me a believer in energy work!" by J.O.B. November 2017 (This client had several sessions of combined Reiki and Sound healing.)
- Testimonial and Review for Cynthia Bergsbaken, written by Lori Vough McEwen (aka Gale Stein) author and Psychic Medium, 3-4-2015
The healing power is within you." She placed her hand on each chakra point on my spirit, beginning at my head. The vivid images of colors flowed as she moved form point to point. While my spirit lay in the vivid colors of red, blue, green, yellow, orange, lavender, and bright white, my perspective changed. I was still an observer, but I was looking at my solid body. It was at that moment I realized something had changed and that something was missing. I can only liken I to the absence of a hum that only yo can hear. Perhaps you have had a head cold for the past two weeks and all the while, you have a barely noticeable hum in your ear. Suddenly that hum has vanished, your stuffy head is clear and you feel as though you once again have clarity of thought.
- September 13, 2016 testimonial by Cynthia of Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
"About a week ago, I was dancing to the eighties for my exercise. In one weird motion, I injured my shoulder. I wasn't too bad though. About two days ago, I was placing clean sheets on my bed and I re-injured my same shoulder. But this time, it was in pain. I t felt like I gave myself micor-tears in the muscles that surrounded and support my shoulder. And so I immediatly gave myself Reiki specifically for this problem. After my Reiki session, I had no more pain. It was stiff and achy, but not painful anymore. I was able to go to bed that night without taking any pain medicine. The next day, I again gave myself more Reiki. This time, I soothed the stiffness and achiness. My shoulder is still very sore if I move it wrong, but it is healing faster than I thought possible. With receiving Reiki, I did not feel the need to take any kind of pain medicine. I am confident the reiki energy is healing my injured shoulder at least 2x faster than normal. I invite you to try having a Reiki session whether it's for pain, illness, emotional, or just to stay balanced and healthy.
For more information on receiving a Reiki session or Sound bath, please go to services and message me. For making immediate appointments, please go to https:///www.Facebook.com/reikiintheprairiellc and use the appointment button at the top of page.
Otherwise message me here, 605-237-1701, or email me at Cynthiareikiintheprairiellc.outlook.com