- Reiki in the Prairie LLC follows a Confidentiality/ Code of Ethics for Reiki practitioners.
- Reiki in the Prairie LLC offers various Services. Each one is located under the Services page.
- Reiki in the Prairie LLC offers products that are for well-being. Located here under Products to Purchase page. https://www.reikiintheprairiellc.com/p/products.html
- Appointments can be made on Reiki in the Prairie LLC Homepage by using the Contact form or email at email@example.com.
- Appointments are open for Monday-Saturday, from 8:00 am- 4:00 pm. No holidays.
- Upon making your appointment, I ask you to fill out a "Reiki Client Information form" and submit it at least 2 days ahead of your appointment. ***If this is not done, I will cancel your appointment. The appointment will need to be rescheduled. (I try hard to have a professional, safe, and loving service. I value your time and mine.)
- Before and after the Reiki service, I will want to talk with you. I will explains Reiki to you and what to expect. Afterwards, I will want to see how you're feeling and give you any insights I received during the service.
- All sessions are done with clothes on, but shoes off.
- All sessions, the client has a choice of having the practitioner use hands-on or hands-off. There is no difference in quality. This is for YOUR comfort.
- Please do this at least 24 hours ahead of time. If you need to reschedule, please do so at this time.
- All service will be paid before service with credit card via PayPal.
- All products will be paid via PayPal.
- Client/Practitioner Expectations
- If anything is uncomfortable, I expect you to let me know right away.
- I expect to be treated with respect, the same way I will treat you, with respect.
- If I make any suggestions to you, it's up to you to accept it. If it doesn't seem beneficial to you, just "let it go",
- Please come bathed/well-groomed prior to your session.
- Please do not wear any perfumes.
- Please leave jewelry at home.
- If you have any issues or complaints, I ask you to talk to me personally whether through email (Contact form) or in person. All people have different perceptions at times. And due to this, we, you the client and me the practitioner, may have misunderstood each other.
- Behavior of Client and Myself
- Any sexual harassment, will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave and the Reiki service will be banned. Prosecution may also result. Service fee will not be returned.
- Strong negative behavior/words will not be tolerated. If needed, the Reiki service will be discontinued and further Reiki service may be banned. Service fee will not be returned.
- If you are intoxicated (alcohol/ drugs) the session will be immediately discontinued. Service fee will not be returned.
- I have the right to terminate any professional relationship with a client.
- I will keep our relationship on a professional level. I take my position as your practitioner seriously. I want to provide a professional, safe, and relaxed atmosphere that promotes healing.
Watertown, SD, USA
Disclaimer by Reiki in the Prairie LLC and Cynthia Bergsbaken copyright 2015
I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor. These articles I have written, are from reading and experiencing them. Many of these articles are my own experiences with my own inventions to heal as well.
If you have a medical condition-physically/mentally/emotionally, please see a qualified medical doctor. Do not substitute my articles for proper medical care. You are too important to the world.
I have used all procedures I have written about and have found them to be helpful as tools to help myself become a better person. I am sharing them with you because used as a tool, they are helpful in Shadow working on ourselves. (Shadow working is healing our inner shadows that are unconscious or subconscious. Inner shadows are our belief systems, our thoughts, our behaviors, our life experiences.)
I created this blog for my Reiki clients originally. Combining these tools with Reiki creates a happy, healthy person. These tools, when used alone are also beneficial!
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime. Just share the URL.