Sun Tea and Color
Making Sun tea is fun, tasty, inexpensive, and healthy. It not only tastes good, but it looks good.
I took a 8 cup glass jar and added 8 cups of cold water. I picked out tea that I enjoy.
This time I picked Peach herbal tea.
I added 8 bags of tea to the water, allowing the paper tabs and string to hang outside the jar. I placed on the lid, tightly.
I placed my jar of water and tea bags outside in the sun for about 8 hours or all day.
The next morning I added fruit to my tea.
I allow the fruit to sit in the tea for most of the day in the refrigerator. This allows the fruit flavors to mature in the tea.
Really a refreshing tea to drink in hot weather.
Try Peppermint tea with Cucumber in it.
Green tea with Lemon Balm & Lemon slices soaked in it.
The sky is the limit.
Now, try this altered Sun tea for health!
For something new, try brewing your Sun tea in a colored glass jar or bottle.
This is where we can help ourselves energetically with issues we may be wanting a little help with.
Our seven main Chakras are associated with colors/ sounds/ fragrance of flowers/ gemstones/ and experiences in nature.
Each color/what chakra/meaning:
- Red/Black=1st chakra (Root) /Grounding & Physical survival
- Orange=2nd chakra (Sacral) /Family relationships, money, creativity, and sexual pleasures.
- Yellow=3rd chakra (Solar Plexus) /standing in your own power. Willpower
- Pink/Green=4th chakra (Heart)/loving yourself & loving others.
- Sky Blue=5th chakra (Throat)/Speaking your truths. The lies we tell ourselves.
- Deep Blue=6th chakra (Third eye)/Insights-Illusions.
- White/Purple=7th chakra (Crown)/earthly attachments-spiritual.
Example, We're having issues on feeling safe in this physical world. Try wearing red or black clothing. Try wearing Black stone/red stone jewelry.
I have brought this up, because when we brew our Sun tea, we can also use a different color of glass to help slightly alter the water we're brewing the tea in. Thus, we may be able to give ourselves a little edge in healing something we need a bit of help with.
In the photo here By Cynthia Bergsbaken RM of Reiki in the Prairie LLC
May 25, 2021
"Sun Tea" by Cynthia Bergsbaken, May 25, 2021
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.