Reiki is Good for the Soul
How are you all doing out there in the world??? Hard to be isolated isn't it.
In this time of social isolation and fear, it is hard to find joy, connection, and well-being.
It is even hard on Introverts that enjoy a little isolation here and there.
Of course, receiving a Long Distance Reiki session can help with the well-being, relaxation, and balancing aspect. But how about the human connection during isolation?
Hard question! Being on the Internet does not quite help this need. It may help in a limited amount, but it just isn't enough.
Some ways to help you feel more connected to people during COVID isolation.
- Have a virtual party! Oh ya, that's what I'm talking about. Use your Skye, Iphone, or any other way to be in virtual presence of your friends and family. Shoot, you can go all out and prepare appetizers and drinks even. With a chill in the air, how about a "beach party?" Bring in your t.v. streaming a tropical background from Youtube. Put on some tropical music. Make Mai Tai's and chips & dip. Dress up for the occasion! You get the idea. Go for it. Have fun with it. Create a virtual get together every week!
- If your area allows it, get in to your city once a week or so and grocery shop. Of course, with a mask on keeping your distance. This helps you to feel more connected to people by being around them and seeing their expressions. Helps you feel more connected to society with all the holiday merchandise for sale. Take that extra few minutes and browse the store.
- Go for a drive in your vehicle or bike. Doesn't mater if you travel the countryside or the city. It's about getting out of your home and seeing new sights, hearing new sounds, and feeling a different area.
- Travel to your local park, if permitted. Walk or bike ride around the park taking in all the sights, sounds, and feelings. Doing this creates for a more included feeling to the public.
- An old-fashioned phone call talking to your friend or family is always nice. If you have a line where you can have a few people on at the same time, again you can have a nice gathering.
- If your restaurants are open for take-out, even ordering online and picking up the food is helpful in connecting to people again.
- Have a book club or movie night with a group of friends. Each person would read the book or watch the movie in their own place. Afterwards at a specific time, you can get together on the phone or skype and talk over the book or movie. Make it fun-make popcorn, have a mug of Root-beer, and grab your favorite warm, fuzzy blanket to watch. Do this also during the time you talk the movie or book over with friends.
- Play Xbox On-line with others. If you have a microphone, you can team up with others around the world, talk, and have fun.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC is a legal Entity under law, 2015.
April 11, 2020
Plagiarism is a crime.
I am honored to have your interest in my writings & photos. But to steal one's work is a crime and is disrespectful. Use your inspiration to create your own works with your own experiences and your own words.
Reiki in the Prairie LLC, April 11, 2020